Don’t Have Enough Hours In Your Day?When work gets busy it tends to take over… Get your life back by outsourcing the tasks you hate, so you can work on your business, not in it!!
Stop compromising between doing work and generating work. Get the admin and business support you need, when you need it.
Below is our standard Rate Card for administration work and is provided to give you an indication of cost.
We can provide a customised quote for you, depending on your needs.
Need some work completed, but you’re on a strict budget? Try one of our pre-paid options!
Pay up front for a bundle of hours, then use them when you need them. The hours are valid for 12 months after purchase (expiry is midnight on the day prior to purchase) and never worry about unexpected bills again!
If you have consistent and ongoing work, our retainer packages are just the thing you’re after!
One set amount per month covers all of our work. Easy on the budget and you only pay for the hours you use*.
Want us to drop everything and move you to the front of the queue? We can do that!
Let us know your needs (a phone call is best) and we’ll quote for the work and start on it straight away.
The Not-So Fine Print
- Any costs incurred, including telephone calls, line rental or specific stationery costs will be added to your invoice (your requirements and terms are to be agreed between you and TVA prior to the commencement of package and are to be documented in your Service Agreement – unless other arrangements are agreed to)
- Retainer packages are strictly 7-day payment terms
- Prepaid packages are to be paid prior to any work commencing and time block is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Retainer packages – 3-month initial contract with one (1) month’s written notice and payment to cancel agreement
- All cancelled Retainer packages outstanding monies are to be paid within 24 hours of the date of the written notice to cancel
- GST is applicable to the above rates.
- Administration work is defined as something you would reasonably expect any EA/PA to be able to do. For instance, an EA or PA could probably update the text on your website… but they wouldn’t be able to create custom graphics or complete coding changes.
We love administration!
Our talented group have purposely sought out the flexible lifestyle that comes with being a Virtual Assistant. They have years of Executive Assistant and/or Personal Assistant experience behind them, are quick learners and know how to get tasks done!
All our Virtual Assistants live and work in Australia. They understand how Australians do business – and work in the same time zone as you!
When you work with The Virtual Assistant, you can be sure you’re dealing with someone who has the right experience, the right qualifications and the right attitude.
How we can help.
There is a range of tasks a Virtual Assistant can help with — these are just a few of the many things we can do.
- manage your email enquiries
- qualify leads
- complete research
- invoice your clients
- document or create your procedures
- send your email newsletters
- manage your projects
- create your presentations
- edit and publish podcasts
- update your website
- keep you organised
- and more!